FMCG-company, one of the leaders in the tobacco industry, is looking for Procurement manager.
- Managing a team of 5 people;
- Building and maintaining relationships with both current and future suppliers;
- Independent tendering and selection of the best suppliers;
- Calculation, placement, approval and confirmation of orders for the purchase of goods in accordance with the sales plan and the approved inventory ratio.
- Tracking the life cycle of an order - controlling the timing of receipt and confirmation of proforma invoices, the timeliness of shipment of goods from suppliers.
- In the future, it is possible to submit to a junior specialist.
- Higher education.
- Experience in any (direct/indirect) procurement from 5 years;
- People managment experience;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel;
- Fluency in English (both oral and written).
- Stable salary payments;
- Annual bonus based on the results of work;
- Medical insurance;
- Comfortable office;
- Mobile corporate number;
- Remote work 40% of the workweek.