- Полный день
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
We are Entain - one of the biggest iGaming companies worldwide. Our vision is to be the world leader in betting, gaming and interactive entertainment. We will achieve this through our focus on sustainability and growth, transforming our sector for our players, for ourselves and for the good of entertainment.
In Entain we employ around 24,000 people in 19 countries across five continents, with retail operations in the UK, Ireland, Belgium and Italy.
• Developing new user-facing features using React.js
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
• Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future us
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR CANDIDATES:
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
• Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
• Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
• Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Strong proficiency in TypeScript
• Great opportunity to take part in the development of growth- and innovation-driven company and build its future.
• Dynamic work in a rapidly growing international company with personal development possibilities.
• Professional team with various, international backgrounds to collaborate.
• Opportunity for career development.
• Competitive salary and benefits package: annual company performance bonus, extra day off on your birthday, dedicated days off for your physical and mental health, additional vacation days depending on the length of employment, health insurance policy, wellness and team-building events, dedicated budget for your training and development, paid online consultations with certified therapists and so much more!