- Полный день
ANCOR client - is a leading company in the transportation and information industry.
- Accounting report for both Group and Statutory purposes;
- First point of contact for external partners to which accounting and tax processes are outsourced;
- Prepare and provide data regarding statutory financial statement and tax returns (CIT, VAT);
- Coordinate and support the execution of activities related to internal and external audit requirements;
- Work closely with BPO accounting teams to resolve discrepancies and queries for related accounting issues in a timely manner;
- Ensure accurate and timely month-end reporting;
- Review and prepare Balance Sheet Reconciliation.
We hope that you have:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in finance & accounting as well as in taxes;
- Degree in Finance/Accounting;
- At least B2 level in spoken and written English;
- Experience in a multinational company, ideally with partly outsourced accounting will be an advantage;
- Experience in preparation of tax reporting (VAT, CIT and local taxes);
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel;
- Experience with ERP systems (preferably with Oracle Cloud);
- Strong decision-making and analytical skills;
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Professional challenges in multinational, dynamic environment;
- People oriented organization with talent management programs and extended learning opportunities;
- Work in a company with highly reputable brand and established position in the global market.
- Salary range of 2704-3380 €/mon. gross;
- Health insurance;
- A 2-year contract with possibility to extend.
Please send your CV in English. Only selected candidates will be informed. Confidentiality is guaranteed.