Код вакансии: 61de9359b8a3500011b7bfe2
- Полный день
National Procurement Manager
Our client is a huge FMCG company, food producer, leader of the segment.
- leading local team of 4;
- execute corporate sourcing strategy for Global and ensure comprehensive sourcing for Local procurement categories to deliver targeted quality, service and related costs;
- own both Direct and Indirect procurement policies of PVM Russia & CIS to ensure procurement process continues improvement, x-functional effectiveness and compliance to other corporate policies and procedures;
- responsible for procurement budget planning and execution control in the frames given targets, corporate rules and local legislations;
- support Global Procurement in development and execution of risk management strategy for materials used in Russi;
- leading purchasing strategy development (local categories) and implementation of Global strategy for related raw & packaging materials.
- work experience in procurement roles at least 5 years (both direct & indirect);
- people management experience at least 3 years;
- higher education (commercial, economy or finance graduated is a plus);
- fluent in English (speaking and writing).
- job in multinational growing FMCG company;
- stable salary, additional bonuses based on the results of work;
- Life & Medical insurance;
- flexible Benefits program (fitness/meal/travel compensation);
- working in empowering and supportive corporate culture in a professional friendly HR team.