The leading European manufacturer of glass packaging for beverages and food is looking for a VIM Manager.
• Performing rigorous data analyses ensuring an objective identification of the plant improvement axes and setting their priorities through economical criteria;
• Organizing and making trainings on Solving problems topic, spreading the root causes eradication culture as well as personnally manages the solving of some plants ''issues'' coherently with the standard(s) tool(s) (5W, Ishikawa);
• Organizing and making trainings on 5S, spreading the 5S Culture, and checking the effectiveness of the audit system guaranteed by the organization;
• Spreading company's standards for project management both through training and through the coherence of own behavior, each time managing projects personally; constantly monitoring the plant project status by and giving evidence of it to the management;
• Checking that the improvement process - is always supported by plant standards, ensuring that each standard is notified properly;
• Supervision and conducting the audits in order to monitor implementation of VIM, CI, 5S, Cost-effective production, E2 projects at the plant;
• Performance management system: PAP monitoring, implementation and reporting;
• Best practices sharing and implementation; • Organizing and conducting regular project meetings;
• Team performance improvment.
Technical competencies and qualifications:
• Experience in Lean, Production or/and Quality;
• At least 5 year experience on this;
• Knowledgeable of “Lean – Six Sigma”;
• Ability to work with data and strong analytical skills;
• Willing to learn the process and look for wastes; • Ability to challenge the team;
• Strong leadership ability; •
Ability to drive the changes;
• Project management skills;
• Good communication skills and presentation skills;
• English above Intermediate level;
• Green/Black belt certifications are appreciated;
• Full responsibility for promised/demanded/delivered results.
• Fixed monthly salary;
• Help with relocation;
• Rent housing for nonresident employees.