Senior Legal Counsil
Implement global strategy and finding strong and pragmatic solution supporting business on legal and integrity issues relating to the Electrification business ensure full compliance with Group directives and instructions, as well as local legal regulations.
Develop or review the legal documents. Draft and/or review the contracts with the partners (customers, suppliers, etc.), ensure their compliance with mandatory laws and internal directives and instructions.
• Supporting drive and execute Electrification business strategy, help on developing new business models and their contractual set-up. Provides legal advice and build credibility and trust with local.
• Supports commercial negotiations. Negotiates and assists with negotiation of frame agreements, contracts, partnerships and other contractual terms in collaboration with relevant business managers.
• Anticipates and identifies legal issues of concern to management and proactively develops effective legal strategies and practical solutions.
• Ensures good corporate governance in the area of accountability, supports implementation of the Code of Conduct and on-going integrity training and assists in investigation and resolution of any integrity issues that arise.
• Building lasting improvements, contributes to the development of new Company directives/instructions based on local legislation and directives. Assists with the implementation of both local and Group legal and integrity directives and instructions and monitors on-going integrity.
• Risk analysis and professional advice on risk mitigation measures, as well as active participation in the Risk Review process.
• Claim management on the pre-litigation stage. Preparation of the court claims and representation in court proceedings.
• Responsible for providing legal representation, advice, counsel, and opinions in all areas of law affecting the Electrification business, and on policies and procedures.
• Provide training to the sales and project management teams on contract and claims management, as well as on the Group Directives and Instructions, for which the training responsibility resides with the legal department. Provides legal training and awareness for employees in the business.
• Liaises with external service providers, including external legal counsel.
At least ten years working experience as a lawyer
• Degree in law (commercial, contracts, etc.)
• Good understanding of contract, civil, antitrust, administrative, procedural, corporate law
• Team player with strong communication and negotiation skills.
• High degree of inter-cultural sensitivity and integrity .
• Fluent in Russian and English including legal and business terminology.
• Strong interpersonal skills, able to collaborate with a diverse population, and ability to relate well with peers, subordinates, clients, government officials, and external audiences.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Ability to exercise excellent judgment on complex issues, excellent decision making skills and flexible mind able to come up with creative alternative solutions.
• Commitment to the highest ethical and professional standards.