Revenue Growth Manager
The main purpose of this role is grow revenue long-term to ensure future success of Paulig brands. This role is accountable for growing revenues through constructing portfolio, price and promotional strategies and plan by taking a holistic view of performance metrics and suggest corrective actions based on conclusions. Key responsibility is to identify growth opportunities and grow margin by optimizing assortment mix, price and promotion. The role has close cooperation with the marketing, Sales and Finance teams.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
• Develop RGM strategy and toolkit (as a process that generates value through price, trade promo investment and assortment strategies) and drive RGM process implementation across the organization.
• Advise and contribute to BA East strategy through a RGM perspective
• Analyze and generate insights regarding pricing environment on the market, incl. pricing strategy of competitors and omnichannel pricing and develop timely recommendations
• Provide portfolio pricing guidelines for all channels and clusters
• Provide portfolio Price modification strategy and approach
• Monitor price modification implementation and performance across the channels; propose actions
• Analyze and generate insights regarding promo pressure and effectiveness for all channels and all Key Accounts in Modern Trade and eCommerce and develop timely recommendations
• Develop and control promotion guidelines (depth, length, mechanics, etc.) for all channels aimed at revenue growth
• Deliver reco on assortment for all trade channels based on RGM perspective
• Provide recommendation for marketing spend effectiveness evaluation
• Identify growth opportunities across all channels and then construct plans to unlock these opportunities.
Key parameters for success; KPIs and Targets:
1. Internal clients are satisfied with cooperation and feel that they get the help.
- Skills, knowledge and experience
- Education: University degree in Finance or economics
Experience & knowledge:
- Experience in Revenue Growth Management or Commercial Finance in FMCG industry - at least 4 years;
- Proven track record of commercial business analysis and of the impact of such analysis on commercial business decisions / ways of working
- Experience in developing RGM strategy/toolkit and driving RGM process implementation across the organization
- Strong statistical, analytical and influencing skills, ability to working with large quantities of data, and recognize trends and connections in data
- MS Excel advanced user
- Language skills: English Upper-Intermediate level both oral and written.
- Business acumen
- Innovative behavior to find new solutions across a number of environments
- Ability to connect other commercial data and consumer/customer understanding to the hard numerical facts
- Independent working style
- Strong communications skills, confidence and ability to influence and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels
- Good presentation skills and able to give concrete recommendations and implementing changes and strategies
- Able to challenge through a positive approach ways of working