Customer Service Representative in Swedish (B2-C1)
Our Client – a worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience management.
- Advising clients on various issues using email/voice support;
- Outbound calls to clarify information or provide feedback to clients/partners;
- Finding and proposing optimal solutions to the client in connection with the arising issues, accurate and timely diagnosis of the situation;
- Solving complex issues, claims, helping the client in solving a critical situation;
- Correct entry of information received from the client into the database.
- Written and oral Swedish language knowledge (B2-C1);
- Knowledge of English language (B2);
- To be both a sociable and friendly team member as well as independent task performer;
- Multitasking and communication skills.
- Remote selection process;
- Great work conditions;
- Corporate training for all new hires;
- Additional health Insurance after 6 months;
- Active and fun corporate life throughout the year;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Schedule Mon-Fr: 9:00-18:00 or 11:00 to 21:00;
- Weekends St-Sn: 9:00-18:00, 11:00 to 21:00;
- Work at home opportunity while high risk of COVID-19 after - work from office;
- Can provide a possibility for a temporary remote job opportunity for candidates in other cities in Lithuania;
- Relocation package.
Please send your CV in English.
Only selected candidates will be informed. Confidentiality is guaranteed.