Accounting & Reporting Specialist
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the role of Senior Accountant or Deputy Chief Accountant.
- Participation in VAT/CPT declarations is an advantage.
- Strong experience of working in Retail or industry with a high volume of transactions.
- University degree (accounting/finance).
- Additional qualification ACCA/DipIFR is an advantage.
- Experience in working with a diverse team.
- Experience working with ERP systems (Navision, SAP, other systems), 1C and M.e.doc.
- Ability to read and communicate in English.
- Advanced user of MS Office tools, particularly Excel.
- Good interpersonal skills and effective communication.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
Your job is to ensure high-quality accounting & reporting in compliance with the company’s internal and local GAAP, and being a pro-active business partner who supports the relevant stakeholders in reaching their objectives.
You will be part of the accounting team and you will:
- Control proper registration of VAT incoming and outcoming invoices in M.e.doc and ERP system, VAT accounting (both VAT obligations and VAT credit), participation in the preparation of monthly VAT declaration.
- Help Accounting and Reporting Manager to coach junior accountants and to check their work.
- Participate in the preparation of financial, tax and statutory reporting to IFRS.
- Participate in monthly and yearly closing procedures in ERP (depreciation, IC reconciliation, deferred charges, provisions and accruals, tax reconciliations) and ensuring adherence with the monthly and yearly accounting reporting cycles.
- Participate in projects of improvement of processes and set-up of new business deals.
- Maintain accurate, complete and timely bookkeeping operations in certain areas.
- Official employment;
- Medical insurance;
- Supplement for meals and transport.