Marketing Automation Specialist
Our client - IT company that is a leader in the development of semiconductor chips is looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist.
As a Marketing Automation Specialist, you will manage the marketing automation platform and fully leverage its capabilities. This role will work closely with designers, developers, and project managers, to implement all programmatic and operational initiatives through the marketing automation platform. You have strong marketing and automation experience, meticulous about details, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment. You are a customer advocate, always looking to optimize the customer journey to build brand preference.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for email marketing program development and execution, including segmentation, testing, and deployment, and continually evaluate these for improvements.
- Maintain Marketing Automation integration with CRM and assist in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation software.
- Own the segment marketing automated programs and associated web personalization execution to drive engagement, conversions, and customer retention.
- Work with management to define KPIs, create reporting, analyze campaign performance. Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously.
- Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards.
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth.
- Support essential marketing operations initiatives in Marketo and Salesforce such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing.
- Relevant university degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of B2B marketing experience, high technology preferred.
- 3+ years of marketing automation experience, Marketo preferred.
- Expert knowledge of database management concepts and best practices.
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com.
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate customer buying signals into action.
- Track record in achieving objectives, MQL goals, and KPIs in partnership with cross-functional partners, including sales and marketing.
- Passion for collaborating cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and customer support teams to ideate, complete projects, and drive impactful results.
- Able to quickly create, execute, and analyze campaigns and regularly report results, insights, and recommendations in a simplified manner.
- Must have superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated with a sense of urgency.
- Strong independent project management skills.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision.
- Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Competitive official salary
- Professional and career opportunities