We are looking for an experienced financial markets professional to become an integral part of the Structured Solutions team within Investment business of Group. A successful candidate will be working across all asset classes within Equities and Fixed Income, including FX, Interest rates, Commodities. One of areas to focus on will be to closely cooperate with lending desks of CIB to create bespoke financing products for the clients such as financing transactions with embedded or related derivatives, synthetic and hybrid financings.
The structurer will be responsible for analysis of client situations with a view to design and present solutions including the quantitative and legal aspects, and most importantly - implement these solutions working with Sales, Trading and support functions of the Bank. You will combine financial concepts, build new products and implement ways to handle cross-border and regulatory issues in a way that maximizes value for our clients and enhances risk-return profile for Group. Ideal candidate will be a strong result-oriented and creative personality who embraces entrepreneurial approach to doing business.
• Minimum 4-6 years hands-on experience in corporate & investment banking and/or financial markets products
• In-depth knowledge of financial products: securities (equities and bonds, hybrid securities), derivative financial instruments, corporate lending instruments
• Advanced understanding of corporate finance concepts. Experience analysing corporate capital structure and financial statements
• Hands on experience in developing financial products and implementation of financial markets transactions (deal origination pitches, commercial negotiations, review and negotiating documents, handling internal processes such as credit/investment committee approvals)
• Fluent English language skills
• University or a Master’s level Quantitative or Finance/Economics degree
• Experience in developing and growing the business as a team leader is a plus. This role will focus on growing the Structured Solutions business as an integral part of Front office functions of Group.