Business Development Accountant Manager
Your tasks will include:
Client management & public-facing
- Leading client conversations;
- Presenting the company's products and services to clients and partners throughconference calls, face-to-face meetings, or conferences;
- Representing the company at events, conferences, and other forums abroad- Regularly visiting clients in major cities across Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain,Netherlands);
- Preparing business proposals, quotations, calculations, and contracts, as well as draftproject budgets;
- Public speaking – delivering online and in person presentations.
Timely tracking & reporting
- Responsibility for timely and accurate input of information into the company's CRMsystem;
- Keeping regular sales records;
- Preparation and reporting on weekly and monthly sales reports (conversions, deals,targets, activities, etc.).
Cooperation, planning, and interfacing
- Participation in regular meetings with the head of the Business Development department;
- Communication and collaboration with other managers and the respective departments.
- Experience working in a dynamic, international environment that provides support,training & mentorship from our team of seasoned professionals Frequent/regular international travel across Europe; Education and professional development opportunity; Flexible working hours with home office options;
- Competitive base remuneration plus attractive bonus system;
- Multiple teambuilding, knowledge sharing and other company wide events;
- A collegial working atmosphere with fantastic people who are not only colleagues butalso friends always willing to advise, help, encourage.