Process Analyst Manager
Design of business processes;
Configuration and configuration coordination from external parties, unit testing;
Maintain appropriate documentation;
Definition and roll out of standards and templates;
Potentially participate in training business community (key users);
Ensure transfer of knowledge/expertise from external consultants.
Business Relationship Management:
Develop relationships with customers to understand their needs and priorities and deliver timely and quality solutions to users while at the same time ensuring they utilize the full potential of the application.
In regards of new projects/major enhancements, you will analyze the requests coming from the Business Expert/ Team Lead. You will analyze the feasibility of this business request in the context of the standard application solution and the impact of this requirement business.
Coordinate and conduct the application testing (new support packages, releases, functionality and customizing) in close cooperation with quality assurance and technical teams.
Provide application support for both Production and Development through resolution of minor and complex incidents & change/service request.
- University degree (preferably in the field of information technology);
- Fluent English;
- Strong experience in CRM (Siebel, Oracle, etc.), preferably in the areas of application support and customer service in a global and multicultural environment;
- Understanding of Marketing and Sales processes;
- Understanding of BI solutions and/or eCommerce, new digital solutions would be as a plus;
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills;
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies;
- Analytical & Detail oriented.