Regional Sales Manager Russia & CIS (Gas Solutions, Hydrocarbon technology licensing)
Company: market leader in process technologies and solutions for petrochemicals and refining, gas solutions, polymers and plastics.
Role and purpose of the job: responsible for generating and converting enquiries into profitable orders for the countries, regions and customers within their allocated territory to deliver year-on-year growth in both volume and margin.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- to develop, gain approval, implement and execute Sales plans for their own territory / customers;
- classify RFQs and undertake customer visits based on the sales plan to turn RFQs into Order Intake;
- identify & document influencers and decision makers in customer organizations, building and develop effective relationships;
- to own the assigned territory / customers & follow up opportunities / tender submissions;
- to collaborate frequently with Global Technical and Sales functions and involve them in opportunities asap;
- cooperate closely with the global and regional project management function in preparing adequate cost estimations and scope reviews.
Background and experience required:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Process / Chemical Engineering or Economics;
- minimum 5-years of sales experience in gas technologies or technology license type business at major industry player;
- proven track record of sales of technology packages (of relevant size, e.g. >5mUSD single project value);
- experience in key account management;
- fluent in English;
- readiness to travel > 50% within area of responsibility / internationally.
- fixed salary;
- annual bonus 20% depending on results;
- insurance, health and sport support, pension program.