- Полный день
Trading consultant/ Front-office consultant
Our client -the recognized global leader in software development for trading, risk management and processing. Every day banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world, rely on their people and solutions to support clients capital markets activities. Company has reinvented itself time and again to adapt to capital markets revolutions – each time offering innovative software solutions to the industry. Over 2200 specialists are located across our 17 offices: Beijing, Beirut, Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Moscow, New York, Paris, Sao Paulo, Santiago, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto. In the EMEA region, our Client Evolution and Support (CES) teams are in charge of delivering proactive personalized support to our clients in the capital markets industry.
CES team is currently recruiting an Tdading Consultant to support Russian clients.
- After a training phase on the software and on a specialty of trading activities , you will be required to work for EMEA clients and on a wide variety of topics:
- Daily customer support on Trading activities (analysis and monitoring of client inquiries and functional questions, search for solutions, escalation of incidents to product teams, etc.)
- Contribution to client projects (e.g. participation in the design and configuration of a module as part of an implementation, P&L reconciliation as part of a software version upgrade project, drafting of analysis documents, etc.)
- Follow-up of new developments and fixes (coordination with product and development teams, compliance with the development and validation cycle)
- Validation of mathematical methods and models applied to Trading • Knowledge transfer (e.g. presentation of a product, feature, or module internally or to customers)
- Development of a strong expertise on a trading activity both from business and IT perspective
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Mathematics, Financial Market or similar quantitative field from an engineering school or university
- Strong academic background in business, finance, engineering, mathematics, science or technology
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in IT or financial industries
- Certification in finance (CFA/FRM designation is plus)
- Background in Technology (Sybase/Oracle, UNIX, software development) is a plus
- Fact-based problem solving and strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Russian
- Autonomy, ability to work independently and in the team
- In Trading domain you will seize the unique opportunity to develop in IT, finance and customer relations areas.
- As a part of community of experts keep motivated by challenge and innovation in continuous improvement of Mx.3 platform
- Evolve in an Agile international, multicultural and growing environment
- Benefit from a number trainings at entry and throughout your professional career