Corporate Social Responsibility
ANCOR’s corporate social responsibility is a philosophy of long-term and sustainable development of the company that allows harmonically integrating successful business with underlying human values and national development priorities.
ANCOR's sustainable strategy for doing business includes:
- providing quality services based on complete professionalism and active position of ANCOR;
- respecting for value and dignity of the person;
- meeting the demands of employees in temporary employment;
- compliance with applicable legislation;
- ensuring labor safety and investing in human potential development;
- taking into account the expectations and opinions of concerned parties, systematic approach to build honest and mutually beneficial relations with them based on ethical requirements;
- contributing to the development of local communities, in particular, by creating mutually beneficial social partnerships in the countries of ANCOR operation.