- Полный день
Training and Development Specialist
A prominent retail international company is seeking a T&D Specialist to join its dynamic team:
- Conducting orientation processes of the positions under his / her responsibility and to follow up the orientation processes in order to integrate the “new” employee into the company and assist him/her to become a contributing member of the team by transferring him/her the necessary information about the company.
- Collecting the training and development needs; determining the organizational, professional, personal and managerial training needs, to design the training's in accordance with the requirements, to prepare training plans by determining the internal and external training resources, to realize training's, and to request /follow up necessary organizational-documentation processes in order to meet the training and development needs of the positions under his / her responsibility.
- Participating in, applying and following up the processes of preparation of promotion-education, training and development programs in order to contribute the professional and behavioral development of the positions under his / her responsibility and to provide human resources to the vacant positions in accordance with the company’s needs.
- Creating, applying and tracking assessment and evaluation instruments to be used to evaluate and develop the training programs.
- Establishing standards for the activities, duties, and processes under his responsibility, submitting improvement and development suggestions in order to minimize the problems to be encountered, to inform the superior manager in case of detecting a risk
- Preparing statistical information required or ongoing projects etc. and reports to Head Office T&D Department
- Minimum University Degree
- Fluent English (written & verbal)
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Capable of discretely handling confidential information
- Analytical mindset that is able to innovate and improve existing processes
- Knowledge of MS Office programs
- Team player
- Good planning and organization skills
- High sense of responsibility
- Able to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment