Код вакансии: 63d8daf38337720011df0355
Senior Internal Auditor
- Perform a preliminary risk assessment and participate in the scoping of the audit project. Conduct interviews with all levels of employees and Management to understand processes, controls and technology interfaces and take part in the opening meeting with Management.
- Travel to the audit location for the fieldwork and perform audit procedures for the audit areas assigned to you (e.g. production, engineering & maintenance, quality, marketing & sales, finance, purchasing, security, HR processes etc.).
- Evaluate the design effectiveness and test the operating effectiveness of controls. Prepare comprehensive working papers in an organized and concise manner, clearly supporting the conclusions reached during the audit.
- Utilize data analysis tools and techniques to collect, prepare and analyze data and leverage the results of the analyses in the context of the audit.
- Discuss audit observations with stakeholders and prioritize agreed observations based on likelihood and impact of risks.
- Make value added recommendations in the audit report and obtain auditees’ commitment on action plans to mitigate the risks identified.
- University degree in Economics, Law, IT, Engineering, Business Administration or other related discipline;
- Fluency in English and Russian, additional languages are considered a plus;
- First work experience (2-3 years) in a corporate function (finance, marketing etc.), operational field (factory background) or Auditing/ Consulting firm;
- Team player with strong intercultural and communication skills, able to interact with stakeholders at all levels and from different professional areas;
- Critical thinker and curious mindset, able to dive into new topics and approaches in a dynamic environment;
- Independent, analytical and solution-oriented working style;
- Flexibility and willingness to travel extensively (70-80% travel outside Moscow and internationally)
- Permanent employment contract;
- Health and life insurance;
- Food allowance;
- A baby food program for employees' children;
- Provision of other benefits in accordance with the rules of the company;
- The office is within walking distance (5 minutes walk) from Paveletskaya metro station.