Код вакансии: 618a58a628c9de00113c514b
- Closely monitor market development trends; identify new opportunities in dairy and icecream; steer dairy and icecream inside the company with close cooperation with NPD Manager.
- Ensure the market share growth in the areas of responsibility
- Participate in the development and implementation of the company's strategic initiatives, budgets, short-, mid-, long- term objectives in areas of responsibility.
- Participate in the selection of the subordinated employees, guide, motivate and develop the sales team ensuring its efficient performance
- Initiate, steer and support cross-departmental activities targeted on dairy and icecream development.
- Develop and implement sales plans (incl. volumes, products and budgets per respective client) in the area of responsibility. Control agreed budget plans, offer recommendations on improvements (incl. in case of deviations).
- Establish and develop business relations with (new) customers in order to build trusted partnerships.
- Provide accurate and timely sales FCs for long-term (budget) and operational (monthly) planning.
- Prepare and negotiate price offers based on determined profitability targets. Negotiate and prepare sales contracts for conclusion.
- Oversee receivables control and take appropriate measures in case of outstandings in cooperation with the Finance department.
- Actively participate in the investigation of customers' claims in close cooperation with the Quality and other related departments.
- Plan, coordinate and participate in business meetings and other customer events, fairs, etc. Steer Innovation days, product/company presentations and other activities aiming at experience exchange and business development with the customers.
- Prepare regular/ad hoc reports on sales activities, CC costs, goals achievements, notify deviations to the superiors and offer corrective actions/measures of improvement.
- Ensure roll-out and implementation of global sales tools and procedures within area of responsibility.
- Degree in Economics, Management, Business Administration or relevant
- Min. 5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of the food market and understanding of the fruit prep technology
- Understanding of B2B sales peculiarities
- Experience in dairy and icecream segment development
- Communication and negotiations skills
- Strong leadership competencies
- Foreign languages: English (at least intermediate.