Wireless System DSP manager
· Managing DSP team for new algorithms development and implementation for SU-MIMO/MU-MIMO/CALIB/AFE etc.
· Tracking progress of the project.
· Implementation and maintaining signal processing code in C.
· Bring up the features in existing products.
· Code validation on Veloce.
· Optimization of existing algorithms.
· Code review.
· Master’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent, Ph.D. is preferred.
· Solid experience in DSP programming. Experience of work in big project is a plus.
· management/leading experience.
· Strong ANSI C knowledge.
· MATLAB/Python knowledge is a plus.
· Deep knowledge and experience with mathematical concepts and development in one of the areas of communication theory, signal processing or speech and image/video processing.
· Good coordination and problem-solving skills and ability to meet tough goals under high pressure.
· Good written and oral communication skills in English.
· Experience of wireless communication standards including 802.11, WLAN or LTE technology is a plus.
· Knowledge of RF, OFDM, MIMO and transmit beamforming is a big plus.
· • Medical insurance of different levels and options for spouse, parents, kids
· • Meals (lunches, dinners, snacks)
· • Supplementary benefits program covering sports etc., healthcare procedures, educations cources, life insurance
· • English cources
· • Flexible working hours
· • Bonus programs: annual corporate bonus, refferal, relocation program, bonuses for patents and achievements