Senior Brand Manager
A multinational leading company in pet-care area is currently looking for a Senior Brand Manager.
Company strives to making a better world for pets, so if you want to translate your passion for Cats and Dogs in your daily job – don’t hesitate any longer and apply now for this position!
- Develop working brand communication;
- Create compelling and effective strategies and plans;
- Manage brand activation at the local level, including POS activations & promos and experiential marketing and events;
- Ensure the best representation of the brand and products of the POS line at points of sale by developing and adapting equipment and POS materials, develop and / or adapt planograms and a list of must have products;
- Develop activities aimed at strengthening and increasing the recommendations of the brand in the SPT channel outlets and POS line products in the SPT and VET channels in order to achieve the main goal of the company - feeding more dogs and cats;
- Ensure the launch of new POS line products in SPT and VET channels by developing an action plan to build distribution and increase sales;
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to develop measures to strengthen the brand's position as a health food in the SPT channel, as well as to ensure that all initiatives support the brand's philosophy.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required (economics, business, marketing, finance);
- 4+ years of experience in marketing, preferably in a multinational FMCG company;
- Experience in brand management with excellent skills in the formation and implementation of growth strategies, activity plans, including portfolio management and innovation activities;
- Deep knowledge of brand management strategies and tools;
- Excellent project management skills;
- People management;
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with team.
- Work with the Leader brand in pet-care area;
- Competitive salary;
- System business in Ukraine;
- Remote work as an option;
- Loyal and friendly team;
- Official employment;
- Pet-friendly office in the heart of the city.