Вакансия "Business Pricing Analyst"
- Facilitating the execution of Pricing strategy
- Continuous monitoring of Sales Performance and project pipeline; identify gaps & highlight early warnings of variances
- Win / Loss analysis
- Profitability analysis with emphasis on Gross Profit margin; Liaise with Purchasing on raw material price movement and impact on existing portfolio
- Consolidate Monthly/Quarterly Sales forecast review against budget and estimates.
- Monitor FC accuracy
- Coordinate annual Budget; ensure adjustments are handled in system on time and accurate manner.
- Provide recommendation of price increases and/or cost enhancements whenever needed (and follow up on implementation) supporting the sales function with information related to respective markets.
Required and Preferred Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics or Accountancy
- Strong Analytical skills and financial acumen
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Proficient in Word, PowerPoint.
- High level of learning agility and commitment
- Passionate about Taste / Food industry
- Able to work effectively under global matrix structure with various stakeholders
- Fluent in English, plus other language fluency preferred
- Preferred: Experience in Food ingredient, FMCG or other adjacent industry
- Preferred: Previous Procurement experience
- Preferred: Experience working with BI